Crawlspace, Attic, & Foundation Services For Your Chesapeake Home
When it comes to a pest infestation, there's so much more to it than simply eliminating the pests that are active in your Chesapeake area house. In order to truly solve the problem and avoid pest problems in the future, you must get to the root of the problem. Pests, such as rodents and spiders, do not magically appear in your home. There has to be a reason they're nearby in the first place, and there has to be a way they're getting inside.
Hawk Mosquito & Pest's crawlspace, attic, and foundation services are designed to help get at the root of your pest problems. These services eliminate the entry points pests use to get inside, rid your house of the moisture issues that attract pests and cause other substantial problems for your house, and make your house a healthier, more efficient place to live. If you need home services or pest control for your Chesapeake home, Hawk Mosquito & Pest is the company to call.
Crawlspace, Attic, & Foundation Services From Hawk Mosquito & Pest
Hawk Mosquito & Pest offers a variety of services to keep your home safe, healthy, energy-efficient, and pest-free. Our services include the following.
Our Crawlspace Encapsulation service in Chesapeake, VA, will protect your home from moisture and mold problems. We use the best vapor barriers that are reinforced and will not break down over time. There are many benefits to having a sealed crawlspace.
- Keeps bugs, spiders, and other pests out of your crawlspace
- Keeps your crawl space dry and clean
- Protects your foundation from water damage
- Improves air quality in your home
- Reduce energy use by up to 15%
- Adds additional conditioned storage space
- Sleep better knowing that you're not breathing in allergens overnight.
- Stop worrying about what's hiding in the darkness below you!
- Have peace of mind knowing you're doing all you can to protect the most important investment in your life.
Vapor Barrier Installation
Our Crawlspace Vapor Barrier Installation service is perfect for homeowners who either need just a moisture barrier installed under the home or who are looking to upgrade to a reinforced and thicker vapor barrier like a 10 Mil, 12 Mil, 15 Mil, 20 Mil, 36 Mil, or even a 90 Mil crawlspace liner.
- Protects your home from moisture and mold
- Protect your home from rodents, insects, and wood rot
- Keeps your house warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Improves indoor air quality
- Protects the value of your home
- Reduces the risk of allergies, asthma, and other respiratory diseases
- Gives you peace of mind that no moisture will come into contact with your walls or floors
- Helps you enjoy a healthy home environment for you and your loved ones
Crawlspace Mold Removal
We offer Crawlspace Mold Removal services that will return the area under your home to a clean and healthy space again. Our crawlspace mold remediation technicians are extremely detailed when it comes to cleaning mold from your crawlspace.
- Clean and sanitize the crawlspace
- Remove mold, mildew, bacteria, and fungus
- Remove allergens from crawlspace
- Eliminate any odor that may be present in the living space of the home
- Enjoy fresh air in your home again.
- Get back to living a normal life in your own house.
Our Crawlspace Waterproofing systems that we install will last a lifetime! When you have crawl space drainage problems that lead to your crawlspace flooding, you need a drainage contractor specializing in installing sump pumps and french drains to keep your home protected from water damage, foundation damage, and mold growth.
- Maintains a comfortable temperature
- Improves indoor air quality
- Protects your home's structural integrity
- Protects your stored belongings
- Reduces electrical hazards
- Protects the affordability and value of your home
- You'll be able to breathe easier knowing you're not breathing in mold spores, dust mites, or other allergens due to water damage and moisture control issues in the crawlspace.
Crawlspace French Draining
When it comes to Crawlspace French Drain Installation services, we are your best choice. We have been removing water from under homes for many years with our french drain systems. All of our crawlspace drainage systems come with a lifetime warranty, so you can rest at night knowing that the space under your home will not flood again.
- Protects your crawlspace from flooding
- Keeps your crawlspace dry and clean
- Reduces the chances of a termite infestation
- Reduces the chances of wood rot
- Breathe easier knowing that you're protected against future floods and leaks
- Creates a safe environment for your family to live in
Sump Pump Installation
If you need a Crawlspace Sump Pump Installation company, we have you covered. We can install a new sump pump or repair an existing one in many cases that is located in your crawlspace. We also install sump pump battery backup systems to further protect your home from flood damage. All of our sump pumps are professional grade, so they last for many years!
- Keeps rainwater is out
- Prevents sewage backlog
- Reduces basement humidity
- Minimizes mold and mildew growth
- Keeps crawl spaces and basements dry
- Low humidity improves interior air quality
- Safety in the event of a flood
- Sleep soundly knowing that you're protected
Crawlspace Moisture Control
Crawlspace Moisture Control is one of the many services we offer related to crawlspace repairs. Controlling water in a liquid state from entering the space under your home is handled by installing a dewatering system made up of French drains and sump pumps. We control high humidity levels with professional-grade crawlspace dehumidifiers.
- Controls humidity to prevent mold growth
- Lowers the risk of wood rot
- Improves the comfort of the living spaces of the home
- Lowers allergens
- Reduces foul, musty, and earthly odors
- Protects your HVAC system
- Comfortability knowing that you're not breathing toxic mold spores all day long
- Making your family's health a priority
- Produces a healthy environment to live in
Crawlspace Insulation Services
You may need to hire us for Crawlspace Insulation Installation due to wet insulation that can't be repaired or if you have a new home or home remodel. You may even be looking to upgrade the insulation in your crawlspace to improve your home's energy efficiency. Whatever the reason, we can help you install new insulation in your crawlspace.
- Energy bills lowered
- Longer-lasting heating and cooling system
- Improved comfort
- Better air quality in the home
- No worries about allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems
- Saves money for the future
- Makes you a good steward of the planet by reducing your carbon footprint
Attic Insulation Services
If your attic insulation has been damaged, become wet, or needs a refresh, we offer Attic Insulation Installation that is reliable and effective. Our attic insulation services will improve your home's energy efficiency and make it a healthier and more comfortable place to live.
- Lower energy bills
- Better regulated interior temperature
- Improved comfort
- Better air quality
- Keeping family healthier with better air quality
- Keeping family happier with more comfortable living space
- Saving money for the future
Protect Your Chesapeake Home From Destructive Pests
Your crawlspace, attic, and foundations are some of the most vulnerable areas in your home when it comes to pest and water damage. Hawk Mosquito & Pest offers insulation, encapsulation, and other services for these areas that can not only eliminate existing pest problems from your business or home, but also help protect your Chesapeake property (and your wallet) for years to come. Contact us today for more details!